Multifamily Asset Management Services
Who needs asset management services?
- Multifamily owners that need help keeping their property management company in-line and within budget
- Multifamily owners that want to take a step back and enjoy life while knowing their property are in good hands
- Multifamily Syndication groups that need a change of leadership
- Multifamily owners that face challenges with attention to details and keeping track of the bottom line.
What can we do for you?
- We work with the you, the owners, to set goals and clear exit/hold strategy
- We work with the you, the owners, to setup an OpEx and CapEx budget for the property to achieve the goals set for the investment
- We can help evaluate the existing property management and in case of need, facilitate an evaluation and selection process for the best property management company for your property
- We will keep a close monitoring of the property management company.
- We will work with the owners and the property management company to plan, execute and track an operation efficiency improvement plan (OEIP)
- We will identify value add opportunity for the property from our database of hundreds of income generating and expense decreasing strategies.
What don’t we do?
- We are not a property management company. While we do have preferred partners in the multifamily property management industry we provide asset management services that complement and enhance the property management company’s results.
- We will not step into a leadership battle within a syndication group. We can come in after the vote was made and the group is ready for new asset management.